We love our volunteers, mean it!
Bartlett PTO needs your help... we are dedicated to YOUR kids school experience, but we can't do it alone. Please consider volunteering for one or more things listed below.
- Library: returning books to shelves
- Copy Room: copying, laminating, cutting
- Popcorn: making popcorn, delivering to class room (done every Wednesday morning but you don’t have to commit to all)
- Yearbook: taking pictures, completing layouts, sharing ideas
- Box Tops: sorting, combining, helping with contests (various times throughout the year available)
- Trunk-or-Treat: planning, helping run the event, set-up, clean-up (Oct)
- Book Fair help: set-up, restocking, registers, aiding classes (Nov 12-16 and/or May 6-10)
- Holiday craft: coordinating, gathering materials, aiding classes (Dec)
- Teacher cookie exchange: coordinating, baking, set-up (Dec)
- Winter event: planning, set-up, working at the event (Jan)
- Motor Moms: facilitate weekly program with kindergarteners
- Spring Event (carnival type event): planning, set-up and help running the event (June)
- Teacher Conference luncheon: cooking, set-up, clean-up (Nov & May)
- I cannot come in the school but would love to help from home!